We have developed a series of effective education and instructional resources that are used by a diverse range of stakeholders nationwide. Government Agencies, Parks Personnel, Municipalities, Law Enforcement, Animal Control, Education Institutions that are interested in utilizing our educational tools, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our universal designs compliment any local logos that need consideration. For the interested citizen, we encourage you to share our resources with family, neighbours and friends. Click any of our resources below to download them to your computer. The PDF format allows you to print them as well.
Check out our e-learning module on "Coyotes in the Urban Landscape" to learn basic facts about coyote behaviour and how both animals and people can remain safe. This informational module has been created in partnership with the City of Toronto. Click here to open up in a new window!
- Coyote Watch Canada Article Niagara Escarpment Views
- Coyote Watch Canada Provincial and Municipal Sign and Poster Example Template
- The Ranchers Guide Second Edition
- Coyote Watch Canada Wildlife Proofing Quick Tips
- The Five Essentials for Cultivating Wildlife Resilient Communities
- Keeping Coyotes Away
- Coexisting With Wildlife
- For the Love of Leash
- Western Coyote Coexisting With Wildlife
- Western Coyote Keeping Coyotes Away
- Myth Busters
- Coyote Awareness Door Hanger